CompTIA® Advanced Security Practitioner
Mācību laikā būs iespēja pārbaudīt uzlabotas drošības koncepcijas, principus un ieviešanu, kas attiecas uz uzņēmuma līmeņa drošību. Mācību laikā būs iespēja sagatavoties CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) sertifikācijas eksāmenam.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) course is designed for experienced cybersecurity professionals who want to advance their skills and knowledge in enterprise-level security. The main objectives of the course include:
- Enterprise Security Architecture;
- Risk Management and Incident Response;
- Research and Collaboration;
- Integration of Computing, Communications, and Business Disciplines;
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Components;
- Preparation for the CASP+ Certification Exam.
This course is targeted toward an IT professional that has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Students aspiring to CASP certification should have a minimum of 10 years experience including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
Pēc mācībām tu spēsi
- Investigate enterprise storage requirements
- Examine risk management security policies and procedures
- Research potential threats and identify appropriate countermeasures
- Evaluate collaboration methodologies for security communications
Kursa apmeklēšanas priekšnoteikumi
While there are no strict prerequisites, CompTIA intends the CASP certification to serve as an add-on to the CompTIA® Security+® certification, or equivalent technical experience.
Recommended courses (or the equivalent certifications):
- CompTIA® Security+® is strongly recommended.
- CompTIA® Network+® will also be helpful.
CompTIA Student kit
This course helps you prepare for the CompTIA CAS-003 exam. Voucher for the certification exam is included in price of the course.
- Enterprise Security:
- Identifying security concerns in scenarios
- Distinguishing between cryptographic concepts
- Securing enterprise storage
- Analyzing network security architectures
- Troubleshooting security controls for hosts
- Differentiating application vulnerabilities
- Risk Management and Incident Response:
- Interpreting business and industry influences and risks
- Executing risk mitigation planning, strategies and control
- Privacy policies and procedures
- Conduct incident response and recovery procedures
- Research, Analysis and Assessment:
- Determining industry trends impact to the enterprise
- Appropriate security document usage
- Evaluating scenarios to determine how to secure the enterprise
- Conducting an assessment and analyzing the results
- Integrating Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines:
- Collaborating across diverse business units to achieve security goals
- Selecting controls for secure communications
- Implementing security across technology life cycle
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Components:
- Integrate devices into a secure enterprise architecture
- Integrating advanced authentication and authorization technologies
Ja vēlies iegūt vairāk informācijas par šo kursu, sazinies ar mums pa tālruni 67505091 vai raksti mums e-pastu uz firstname.lastname@example.org.