CompTIA® A+ sertifikācijas sagatavošanas kurss
CompTIA A+ ir vienīgais nozarē atzītais sertifikāts kas ietver praktisko prasmju novērtēšanu, apstiprinot ka šie profesionāļi varēs veikt tiem uzticētos kritiskos IT uzturēšanas uzdevumus. To novērtē uzņēmumu vadītāji visā pasaulē, kad tie meklē darbiniekus tehniskā atbalsta lomai.
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to networking to virtualization and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
The CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) covering the following new content, emphasizing the technologies and skills IT pros need to support a hybrid workforce:
- Increased reliance on SaaS applications for remote work
- More on troubleshooting and how to remotely diagnose and correct common software, hardware, or connectivity problems
- Changing core technologies from cloud virtualization and IoT device security to data management and scripting
- Multiple operating systems now encountered by technicians on a regular basis, including the major systems, their use cases, and how to keep them running properly
Reflects the changing nature of the job role, where many tasks are sent to specialized providers as certified personnel need to assess whether it’s best to fix something on site, or to save time and money by sending proprietary technologies directly to vendors
Technical help desk, IT technicians, end users troubleshoot and support, service providers, field technicians.
Pēc mācībām tu spēsi
- Install, configure, and maintain computer equipment, mobile devices, and software for end users
- Service components based on customer requirements
- Understand networking basics and apply basic cybersecurity methods to mitigate threats
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
- Apply troubleshooting skills and provide customer support using appropriate communication skills
- Understand the basics of scripting, cloud technologies, virtualization, and multi-OS deployments in corporate environments
Kursa apmeklēšanas priekšnoteikumi
To learn with the CompTIA A+ Certification Study Guides and prepare for your exams, you should have successfully completed the CompTIA IT Fundamentals course or have some basic experience using a PC, Windows, and browsing the web. Specifically, we recommend that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Recognize the main components of a PC as well as storage media such as USB drives and DVD.
- Start the computer and navigate the operating system desktop.
- Use Windows Explorer to create directories and subdirectories and manage files.
- Use a web browser to view websites.
CompTIA Training materials and Laboratories
- CompTIA A+ 220-1101
- CompTIA A+ 220-1102
Price of certification exams is included in course
Lesson 1: Installing Motherboards and Connectors
Lesson 2: Installing System Devices
Lesson 3: Troubleshooting PC Hardware
Lesson 4: Comparing Local Networking Hardware
Lesson 5: Configuring Network Addressing and Internet Connections
Lesson 6: Supporting Network Services
Lesson 7: Summarizing Virtualization and Cloud Concepts
Lesson 8: Supporting Mobile Devices
Lesson 9: Supporting Print Devices
Lesson 10: Configuring Windows
Lesson 11: Managing Windows
Lesson 12: Identifying OS Types and Features
Lesson 13: Supporting Windows
Lesson 14: Managing Windows Networking
Lesson 15: Managing Linux and macOS
Lesson 16: Configuring SOHO Network Security
Lesson 17: Managing Security Settings
Lesson 18: Supporting Mobile Software
Lesson 19: Using Support and Scripting Tools
Lesson 20: Implementing Operational Procedures
Ja vēlies iegūt vairāk informācijas par šo kursu, sazinies ar mums pa tālruni 67505091 vai raksti mums e-pastu uz firstname.lastname@example.org.