Microsoft drošības, atbilstības un identitāšu pamati
Kursā iegūsi pamata līmeņa zināšanas par drošības, atbilstības un identitāšu jēdzieniem un saistītajiem Microsoft mākoņa risinājumiem
The SC-900T00 course is designed to provide an introduction to the fundamental concepts of Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity solutions. It covers topics such as Microsoft’s approach to security, common threats and mitigation strategies, and the use of Microsoft tools to achieve compliance.
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to understand the basic principles of security, compliance, and identity management, as well as the role that Microsoft tools can play in addressing these challenges. They should also be familiar with key Microsoft products and services such as Azure Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Defender, and know how to use them to secure and protect their organization’s data and systems.
Overall, the SC-900T00 course is a great way to gain a foundational understanding of Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity solutions, and can be a valuable asset for anyone looking to work in a security-related field or to ensure the security of their organization’s data and systems.
They also work with the compliance and security leadership such as a Chief Compliance Officer and Security Officer to evaluate the full breadth of associated enterprise risk and partner to develop those policies. This person defines applicable requirements and tests IT processes and operations against those policies and controls.
Pēc mācībām tu spēsi
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions.
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions.
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft.
Kursa apmeklēšanas priekšnoteikumi
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
Elektroniski mācību materiāli Microsoft Learn mācību vidē
Piekļuve kursa praktisko darbu videi 180 dienas pēc kursa uzsākšanas
Preparation for exam: SC-900
1. Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity:
- Describe security and compliance concepts
- Describe identity concepts
2. Describe the capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions:
- Describe the basic services and identity types of Azure AD
- Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the identity protection and governance capabilities of Azure AD
Lab: Explore Azure Active Directory
Lab: Explore Azure AD Authentication with self-service password reset
Lab: Explore access management in Azure AD with Conditional Access
Lab: Explore identity governance in Azure AD with Privileged Identity Management
3. Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions:
- Describe the basic security capabilities in Azure
- Describe the security management capabilities of Azure
- Describe the security capabilities of Microsoft Sentinel
- Describe the threat protection capabilities of Microsoft 365 Defender
Lab: Explore Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
Lab: Explore Microsoft Sentinel
Lab: Explore Microsoft Defender for Cloud
Lab: Explore Azure Network Security Groups (NSGs)
Lab: Explore the Microsoft 365 Defender portal
4. Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions:
- Describe the Service Trust Portal and privacy at Microsoft
- Describe the compliance management capabilities of Microsoft Purview
- Describe information protection and data lifecycle management in Microsoft Purview
- Describe the insider risk capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe the eDiscovery and audit capabilities of Microsoft Purview
- Describe the resource governance capabilities in Azure
Lab: Explore the Core eDiscovery workflow
Lab: Explore Azure Policy
Lab: Explore the Service Trust Portal
Lab: Explore the Microsoft Purview compliance portal & Compliance Manager
Lab: Explore sensitivity labels in Microsoft Purview
Lab: Explore insider risk management in Microsoft Purview
Ja vēlies iegūt vairāk informācijas par šo kursu, sazinies ar mums pa tālruni 67505091 vai raksti mums e-pastu uz email@example.com.