TOGAF 9.2 Foundation
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
The TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) Foundation course aims to provide learners with an understanding of the basic concepts, terminology, and principles of enterprise architecture, as well as the key components and processes of the TOGAF standard. The main objectives of the course include:
- Understanding the principles of enterprise architecture;
- Understanding the components of the TOGAF standard;
- Understanding the architecture development methodology;
- Understanding the architecture content framework;
- Understanding the enterprise continuum;
- Understanding the key concepts and terminology of the TOGAF standard;
- Understanding the role of the architect;
Preparing for the TOGAF Foundation certification exam.
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF 9
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF 9
At Course Completion
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Comprehend the basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® Standard.
- Explain the features of the TOGAF® Standard and its methodology.
- Apply the Architecture Development Method (ADM) and the guidelines and techniques supporting it.
- Interpret the reference models and architecture function in the TOGAF.
- Prepare for TOGAF Foundation (Level 1) certification examination.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is strongly recommended that participants have some Enterprise Architecture experience.
Course handouts, Course book, Sample test
Togaf 9 Level 1 certification exam. Certification exam m is included in course price.
- Enterprise Architecture and basic concepts
- TOGAF 9.2 Core concepts
- Key terminology
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase
- Adapting and scoping the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- Concepts of views and viewpoints
- Roles in communicating with stakeholders
- Concepts of building blocks
- Key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- Reference models
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.