TOGAF 9.2 Advanced
The TOGAF 9.2 Advanced course is a follow-up course to TOGAF 9.2 Foundation designed for enterprise architects seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills. This course focuses on the application of TOGAF concepts and methods in real-world scenarios, enabling participants to analyze and implement architectural principles effectively. Through interactive sessions and case studies, learners will gain proficiency in developing and governing enterprise architectures to drive successful business outcomes.
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
The TOGAF Advanced course aims to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the advanced concepts, techniques, and processes of enterprise architecture and the TOGAF standard. The main objectives of the course include:
- Understanding the TOGAF standard in depth;
- Understanding the role of the architect in an organization;
- Advanced techniques for architecture development;
- Architecture governance and management;
- Advanced modeling techniques;
- Architecture integration;
- Architecture value realization;
- Preparing for the TOGAF Advanced certification exam.
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects and other professionals who are looking for a TOGAF 9 Certification
At Course Completion
At the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) – architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM
- The Architecture Content Framework – how to describe architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum – a classification system for architecture assets
- The TOGAF® 9 standard Reference Models – the ‘building blocks’ of an Information System
- Architectural Governance and Capability – governance, skills and maturity
Delegates who have already achieved certification at Level 1 can attend this course, and will only be required to pass the Level 2 exam. However anyone can attend this course without first achieving Level 1 certification. But in order to achieve Level 2 Certification they must also pass the Level 1 exam.
Course handouts, Course book, Sample test
Togaf 9 Level 2 certification exam. Certification exam m is included in course price.
- Course Introduction
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Metamodel
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- The Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Phases A to F
- Phases G to H
- Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Adapting the ADM
- Maturity Models
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.