Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
MS-900T01 is a course offered by Microsoft that provides an introduction to the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and Microsoft Azure. The course covers topics such as cloud computing models, Azure services, security, privacy, compliance, and pricing. The objective of this course is to help learners understand the benefits of cloud computing and how to use Microsoft Azure services to meet their business needs. By completing this course, learners will gain a foundational understanding of cloud computing and be better equipped to make informed decisions about using Microsoft Azure for their organization.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization. Students should have the following background:
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
- General (sales level) experience on corresponding Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS and others
- Experience addressing business/legal/security requirements for IT
Microsoft learn environment.
This course helps you prepare for the following Microsoft Certification exam:
1. Cloud Concepts
- Principles of cloud computing
- Microsoft cloud services
- Migrating to cloud services
2. Core Microsoft 365 Services
- Microsoft 365 core services
- Microsoft on-premise services and cloud services in Microsoft 365
- Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
- Teamwork in Microsoft 365
3. Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Organizational Security Fundamentals
- Security features in Microsoft 365
- Identity and Access Management
- Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
- Compliance in Microsoft 365
4. Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
- Support in Microsoft 365
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.