Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
The AZ-900T00 course is an introductory level course that provides an overview of cloud computing and Microsoft Azure. The course covers the basics of cloud computing, including the different cloud models and deployment models. It also introduces key Azure services and solutions, such as Azure Virtual Machines, Azure App Services, and Azure Storage. Finally, the course covers security, privacy, compliance, and pricing considerations for using Azure.
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course provides an Azure pass and optional lab environment. This course combines lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has the more they will understand about the cloud.
Microsoft Learn environment.
This course helps you prepare for the following Microsoft Certification exam:
1. Cloud Concepts
- Why Cloud Services
- Types of Cloud models
- Types of Cloud services
2. Core Azure Services
- Core Azure Architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
3. Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Secure network connectivity
- Core Azure identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and reporting
- Privacy, compliance, and data protection standards
4. Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Azure support options
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service lifecycle in Azure
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.