Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
The AZ-305T00: Microsoft Azure Architect Design course is designed to help participants learn how to design solutions using Microsoft Azure services. The course covers various topics such as infrastructure design, security, identity, and governance. Participants will learn how to design solutions that meet business requirements, scale effectively, and are resilient. Additionally, participants will gain hands-on experience with tools and techniques to help them design and implement Microsoft Azure solutions.
Successful students have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. Students also have experience designing and architecting solutions.
At Course Completion
- Design for Identity and Security: This competence focuses on designing solutions that provide secure access to cloud resources.
- Design a Data Platform Solution: This competence covers the design of solutions that leverage Azure’s data platform services, such as Azure SQL Database, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Data Factory.
- Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration: This competence focuses on designing solutions that can be easily deployed, migrated, and integrated with other systems.
By gaining these competencies, individuals will be better equipped to design and implement effective solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform, helping their organizations achieve their business goals more efficiently and effectively.
Before attending this course, students must have previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources and strong conceptual knowledge of:
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions
- Azure virtual networking to include load balancers
- Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases)
- General application design concepts such as messaging and high availability
Prerequisite courses (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience): AZ-104T00: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Microsoft Learn environment
This course helps you prepare for the following Microsoft Certification exam:
1. Design governance and compute solutions
- Design a governance solution
- Design a compute solution
2. Design storage and data integration solutions
- Design a non-relational storage solution
- Design a relational storage solution
- Design a data integration solution
3. Design app architecture, access, and monitoring solutions
- Design an app architecture solution
- Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Design a logging and monitoring solution
4. Design network, continuity, and migration solutions
- Design a network infrastructure solution
- Design a business continuity solution
- Design a migration solution
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.