Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
DP-080T00 is a Microsoft course focused on Transact-SQL language used in Microsoft SQL Server. The course aims to teach participants how to create database objects, write queries using Transact-SQL, and how to modify and query data in tables. Additionally, participants will learn how to use Transact-SQL to manage security, implement transactions, and optimize queries for performance. Upon completion of the course, participants should have a good understanding of Transact-SQL and be able to use it to manage databases and write effective queries.
This course can be valuable for anyone who needs to write basic SQL or Transact-SQL queries. This includes anyone working with data as a data analyst, a data engineer, a data scientist, a database administrator or a database developer. It can also be useful for others peripherally involved with data, or wanting to learn more about working with data such as solution architects, students and technology managers.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use SQL Server query tools
- Write SELECT statements to retrieve columns from one or more tables
- Sort and filter selected data
- Use built-in functions to returned data values
- Create groups of data and aggregate the results
- Modify data with Transact-SQL using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and MERGE
Basic data analisys skils.
Microsoft learn environment.
No certification exam
1. Getting Started with Transact-SQL
- Introduction to Transact-SQL
- Using the SELECT statement
2. Sorting and Filtering Query Results
- Sorting query results
- Filtering the data
3. Using Joins and Subqueries
- Using JOIN operations
- Using subqueries
4. Using Built-in Functions
- Getting started with scalar functions
- Grouping aggregated results
5. Modifying Data
- Inserting data into tables
- Modifying and deleting data
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.