Managing Microsoft Teams
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
The MS-700T00 course is designed to provide an understanding of Microsoft Teams and its functionality for communication and collaboration in the workplace. The course covers topics such as creating and managing teams, channels, and meetings, as well as using collaboration tools such as OneNote and SharePoint within Teams. Participants will also learn how to customize Teams for their specific business needs and integrate third-party apps. The course aims to help participants optimize their use of Teams for increased productivity and streamlined communication.
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft Teams or in passing the Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam. A Microsoft Teams administrator plans, deploys, configures, and manages Microsoft Teams to focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment. A Microsoft Teams administrator must be able to plan, deploy, and manage teams, chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio/video conferencing, live events, calling, and Teams certified devices. A Microsoft Teams administrator has experience integrating Microsoft Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Microsoft 365 Groups, and other Microsoft, third-party, and custom apps. A Microsoft Teams administrator understands and collaborates with other workloads and roles, such as Network, Voice, Identity, Access, Devices, Licensing, Security, Compliance, Information management, and User Adoption.
At Course Completion
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- What is Microsoft Teams and how the components work together
- How to implement Governance, Security and Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- How to prepare an organizations environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- How to deploy and manage teams
- Ways of managing collaboration in Microsoft Teams
- Techniques to manage and troubleshoot communication in Microsoft Teams
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
Microsoft learn environment.
This course helps you prepare for the following Microsoft Certification exam:
1. Get started with managing Microsoft Teams
- Explore Microsoft Teams
- Deploy and manage Microsoft Teams
- Implement governance and lifecycle management for Microsoft Teams
2. Implement security and compliance for Microsoft Teams
- Manage access for external users
- Implement security for Microsoft Teams
- Implement compliance for Microsoft Teams
3. Prepare the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- Transition from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
4. Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps in Microsoft Teams
- Create and manage teams
- Manage collaboration experiences for chat and channels
- Manage apps for Microsoft Teams
5. Manage meetings and virtual events in Microsoft Teams
- Manage meetings and virtual events experiences
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams devices
6. Manage calling in Microsoft Teams
- Manage phone numbers
- Manage Phone System for Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.