PRINCE2® Foundation, 7th edition
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
PRINCE2® Foundation course covers the basics of well known British standard for project method of Office of Government Commerce.
The aim of the training is making a candidate familiar with the method as well as preparing to the Foundation exam.
After successful exam a candidate is given an international PRINCE2® Foundation certificate.
This course has been accredited by the PeopleCert who are the examining body for PRINCE2® and are responsible for all aspects of the provision of exams including setting, marking, feedback and appeals.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
The training will be a guidance for Project Managers, Team Managers, Assurance, team members but also Project Board members responsible for directing a project.
At Course Completion
By the end of the course, you will learn:
- The definitions and characteristics of a project
- What makes a PRINCE2 project
- The features and benefits of PRINCE2
- The role of project management
- The seven aspects of project performance to be managed
- The PRINCE2 principles
- The integrated elements of PRINCE2
- Overview of PRINCE2 processes
- The user/supplier context
- Applying and tailoring PRINCE2.
No formal requirements – some observations, initial experiences with projects will be a help.
PeopleCert accredited training materials
Course PRINCE2® Foundation, 7th edition is delivered with a respective certification exam PeopleCert.
Certification exam m is included in course price.
- Introduction to PRINCE2
- Overview of PRINCE2 Project Management
- Starting up a project and initiating a project
- Business Case
- Controlling a stage and managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a Project
- Directing a project
- Course review
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.