Project Management Professional Examination Preparation Course
As part of the training, the basic principles of project management and good practices are learned, which correspond to The Standard for Project Management developed by the Project Management Institute, as well as the opportunity to fully prepare for the international Project Management Professional (PMP) ) for the certification exam.
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of project management principles, concepts and best practices;
- To provide the tools and techniques necessary for project management and its processes to be effectively planned, executed and controlled;
- Help to learn project risk change management and minimize potential complications in the project;
- Assist in learning effective resource management, including budget, time plan and human resources;
- To help learn effective communication with the parties involved in the project;
- Help to learn the motivation of the project team and the resolution of conflict situations;
- Help to learn how to evaluate the progress of the project and explore opportunities for improving the process;
- Help you prepare for the international PMP certification exam.
The course consists of 2 parts:
- 5-day theoretical training according to the description of good practice created by the Institute of Project Management (PMBOOK guide);
- 2-day consultative seminar that helps you prepare for the exam.
During the seminar, there will be an opportunity to pass a test with equivalent questions to those included in the exam.
Project managers with project management experience in projects with a planned, adaptive or hybrid methodology, who want to obtain an internationally recognized certificate.
At Course Completion
Manage projects according to the Project Management Professional (PMP) standard.
- Good English language skills;
- Bachelor’s degree + at least 3 years of project management experience;
- Obtained secondary education + at least 5 years of project management experience.
Study materials prepared by BDA.
PMP certification exam is included in the tuition fee.
The relationship of project management to the organizational environment:
- Basic concepts of project management
- Relationship of projects with strategic goals
- Business benefit of projects
- Project management
- Identification of project participants
- Creating a team
- Description of the project idea
- Choice of methodology
- Project framework
- Resource planning
- Determination of costs
- Risk planning
- Quality planning
Project execution and team support:
- Team management
- Team development and improvement
- Communication within the project
- Conflict management
Project supervision and control:
- Evaluation of project progress
- Quality control
- Problem solving
- Change management
- Project closing activities:
- Transfer of benefits
- Knowledge management
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.