The Product Discovery 16-hour course will help product team members and business leaders acquire the knowledge and skills to effectively launch products. During the course, its participants will delve into the main principles, methodologies and techniques of the product discovery process.
The aim of the course is to develop in-depth understanding and practical skills about:
- Product discovery process;
- Product discovery methods;
- Product discovery importance and application possibilities in the development and introduction of a new product on the market – creating a valuable product and reducing risks.
Company employees, individual businessmen who are involved in product development.
At Course Completion
Course attendants will be able to:
- understand the nature of the Product discovery process;
- apply Product discovery methods;
- apply the Job-to-be done concept in identifying customer needs
- create a product customer portrait
- conduct market research
- apply various idea generation techniques;
- evaluate and prioritize the created ideas;
- validate the created solutions.
There are no specific prerequisites for participating in the course.
Study materials prepared by BDA.
There is no certification exam.
- The nature and benefits of Product discovery;
- Product discovery stages, methods and their importance;
- Opportunity research and Job-to-be done concept;
- Customer Portrait & market research;
- Generating ideas;
- Stages of validation of solutions;
- Customer road map;
- Factors determining the success or failure of the product in the market;
- Product discovery plan preparation.
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.