ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is designed to provide learners with the skills and knowledge needed to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled services and products. The main objectives of the course include:
- Understanding service management and value systems:
- Creating services:
- Delivering services:
- Supporting services
- Collaborating with stakeholders:
- Using ITIL® 4 practices:
- Applying agile and lean principles:
- Preparing for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support certification exam.
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
- IT Operations Manager, Availability Manager, Service Desk, Service Managers, Service Architects, Security Manager, Technology Support teams, UX/UI Designer, Development Managers, Developers, Testers, Infrastructure Operations Engineer, Software Developer
- Product owners, Project Managers, Business Relationship Manager; Customer Relationship Manager.
- Individuals seeking progression to the ITIL® Master in IT Service Management
- All IT Professionals wishing to progress through the V4 qualification scheme.
At Course Completion
The learning objectives of the course are based on the following learning outcomes of the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam specification:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
ITIL foundation certification
Peoplecert accredited training materials
Course ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support is delivered with a respective certification exam PeopleCert.
Certification examm is included in course price.
Module 1: Organization and Culture
- Organizational Structure
- Integrated/ collaborative teams
- Team capabilities, roles, competences
- Team culture and differences
- Working to a customer-orientated mindset
- Employee satisfaction management
- The value of positive communication
Module 2: Effective Teams
- Understand how to use a ‘shift left’ approach
- Team collaboration and integration
- Workforce planning
- Results based measuring and reporting
- The culture of continual improvement
Module 3: Information Technology to Create, Deliver and Support Service
- Integrated service management toolsets
- Integration and data sharing
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- Collaboration and workflow
- Robotic process automation
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Continuous integration, deployment and delivery
- Information models
Module 4: Value Stream
- Describing a Value Stream.
- Value Stream inputs, outputs.
- Combining and decomposing value stream steps
- Steps to document a value stream
- Key metrics for steps, actions, or tasks
- Considerations when designing the value stream
- Value Stream Mapping
Module 5: Value Stream to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- How to use a Value Stream to design, develop and transition new services
- How to use a Value Stream to provide user support
ITIL practices that contribute to a Value Stream for a New Service:
- Service Design
- Software Development and Management
- Deployment Management
- Release Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Change Enablement
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.