PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Some of the key objectives of the PMI-ACP course include:
- To provide individuals with a comprehensive understanding of agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and XP.
- To teach individuals how to effectively plan and manage agile projects, including how to create and manage agile project schedules and budgets.
- To teach individuals how to effectively manage project risks, issues, and changes in an agile environment.
- To teach individuals how to effectively communicate with project stakeholders in an agile environment, including clients, team members, and other key stakeholders.
- To teach individuals how to effectively lead and motivate agile project teams, and to manage conflicts and issues that arise during the project lifecycle.
- To teach individuals how to review and evaluate agile project performance, and to identify opportunities for process improvement and continuous learning.
To prepare individuals to take the PMI-ACP certification exam, which is globally recognized as a standard for agile project management certification.
Project & Program Managers, Product Owners, Scrum masters, Scrum Product Owners, Business, and IT Managers, and Sr. Developers interested in and practicing the Scrum and Agile Methodologies.
At Course Completion
- Understand general concepts and practices of core agile competences:
- Product definition and Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Enablement and Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- To recognize and use the techniques, tools, and practices applicable in agile environments for each of the areas in the cited competences.
- To find a right form of Agile to apply in their organizations/teams.
To take this course, there are no prerequisites. However, to be eligible for the PMI’s® Agile certification exam, you must first meet the PMI® eligibility requirements, which can be found in the table below. The fundamental objective of the course is to prepare students for the Agile Certification examination. All we ask from you is a 100% commitment to the training program.
- Education: Secondary degree (high school or equivalent) or higher.
- General Project Experience: 2,000 hours working on project teams. Must have been earned in the last 5 years.
- Agile Project Experience: 1,500 hours working on Agile Project teams or in Agile methodologies. These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project experience. These hours must have been earned in the last 3 years.
- Training in Agile: 21 contact hours; hours must be earned in Agile topics (This course takes care of this requirement).
Training materiāls prepared by BDA.
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® cetification exam.
- What is PMI®?
- PMI-ACP® certification
- Overview of Class & PMI-ACP® Exam
- Tips for taking the PMI-ACP® Exam
- Agile Methods
- Agile Manifesto
2. Agile Lifecycle:
- Agile Lifecycle Framework
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Iteration Management
- Practical techniques
3. Value-oriented Management Delivery:
- Value Assessment
- Value Pacification
- Delivering Value
- Value Confirmation
- Value Monitoring
4. Increasing Team Performance:
- Planning Poker
- Relative Sizing and Affinity Estimating
5. Dealing with Stakeholders:
- Alignment of Stakeholders
- Stakeholders Communication
- Communication Abilities
- Effective Leadership
6. Adaptive Planning:
- Velocity and Release Planning
- Agile Plans
7. Problem detection and resolution:
- Identifying Problems
- Solving Problems
8.Continuous Improvement Practice:
9. Scaling Agile:
10. Contracting for Agile development projects:
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.