Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
Developers interested in building, managing and deploying AI solutions that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework.
At Course Completion
- Describe considerations for AI-enabled application development.
- Create, configure, deploy, and secure Azure Cognitive Services.
- Develop applications that analyze text.
- Develop speech-enabled applications.
- Create applications with natural language understanding capabilities.
- Create QnA applications.
- Create conversational solutions with bots.
- Use computer vision services to analyze images and videos.
- Create custom computer vision models.
- Develop applications that detect, analyze, and recognize faces.
- Develop applications that read and process text in images and documents.
- Create intelligent search solutions for knowledge mining.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and ability to navigate the Azure portal
- Knowledge of either C# or Python
- Familiarity with JSON and REST programming semantics
Microsoft learn environment.
Kurss palīdz sagatavoties Microsoft sertifikācijas eksāmenam AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
Kursa apmeklētājiem viens eksāmena kārtošanas mēģinājums bez maksas
- Introduction to AI
- AI in Azure
- Getting Started with Cognitive Services
- Using Cognitive Services for Enterprise Applications
- Analyzing Text
- Translating Text
- Speech Recognition and Synthesis
- Speech Translation
- Creating a Language Understanding App
- Publishing and Using a Language Understanding App
- Creating a QnA Knowledge Based Publishing
- Using a QnA Knowledge Base
- Bot Basics
- Implementing a Bot
- Analyzing Images
- Analyzing Videos
- Image Classification
- Object Detection
- Detecting Faces with the Computer Vision Service
- Using the Face Service
- Reading text with the Computer Vision Service
- Extracting Information from Forms with the Form Recognizer service
- Implementing an Intelligent Search Solution
- Developing Custom Skills for an Enrichment Pipeline
- Creating a Knowledge Store
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.