10233, Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
|Course length, hours:||40|
|Price of the course, LVL (VAT not included):||880.00|
|2.September - 6.September, 2013||Rīga, Tallinas 4||Latvian|
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to design a messaging infrastructure. Students will learn to assess an existing infrastructure and determine technical and business requirements for both new Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 deployments and migrations.
Students will create a design that addresses security, architecture, scalability, coexistence, and client access needs. They also will learn strategies for gaining approval for designs from stakeholders.
This course is intended for people with three or more years experience working with previous Exchange Server versions and experience implementing Exchange Server 2010. Most students will have managed enterprise-level Exchange Server organizations.
Students are expected to be new to participating in designing Exchange Server 2007 deployments on the job or to be planning to design Exchange Server 2010 deployments in the near future.
After course students will be able to
• Gather business and technical requirements for a messaging infrastructure.
• Design an Active Directory directory service and message routing infrastructure.
• Design the hardware and system configuration for Exchange servers.
• Design security for the messaging environment.
• Design strategies for coexistence and interoperability.
• Design a strategy for upgrading to Exchange Server 2010.
• Design messaging policies.
• Obtain approval for a messaging infrastructure design.
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and other necessary materials for this class.
1. Planning an Exchange Server 2010 Deployment
2. Planning the Exchange infrastructure Environment
3. Planning and Deploying Client Access Services
4. Planning and Deploying Message Transport
5. Planning and Deploying Mailbox Services
6. Planning and Deploying Messaging Security
7. Planning and Deploying Messaging Compliance
8. Planning and Deploying High Availability Disaster Recovery
9. Planning Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring and Maintenance
10. Transitioning to Exchange Server 2010
11. Migrating to Exchange Server 2010