SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Administration
Attendees will be taught the following concepts and skills that are fundamental in administering the SLES Operating System:
- Become familiar with the command line interface & commonly used commands
- Configure and use Remote Administration
- Manage the boot process and understand systemd
- Manage processes and jobs
- Manage users and permissions
- Manage software
- Configure basic networking
- Manage storage
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise
This course is designed for those who have little or no experience with Linux and who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 operating system. It is also ideal for those who want to begin preparing for the SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15 certification exam.
At Course Completion
- Install and configure SLES 15 server in your network
- Fulfill most significant tasks of Linux system administrator.
This course is designed for students without previous Linux experience. Basic computer skills on any operating system is required sufficient.
The student kit includes necessary materials for this class.
This course prepares you to take the SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in Enterprise Linux Certification Exam.
- Overview of SUSE Linux Enterprise
- The Linux Filesystem
- Work with the Command Line
- The Vim Editor
- Remote Administration
- System Initialization
- Process Management
- Identity and Security
- Software Management
- Network Administration
- Storage Administration
- Administration and Monitoring
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.