Oracle WebLogic Server 14c: Administration I
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
- The main objectives of the course include:
- Understanding WebLogic Server Architecture:
- Installing and Configuring WebLogic Server:
- Deploying Applications:
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting WebLogic Server:
- Securing WebLogic Server:
- Managing Database Connectivity:
- Performance Tuning:
- Managing Clusters:
At Course Completion
Install, configure, and administer Oracle WebLogic Server 14c:
- Create Domains
- Configure a cluster.
- Create and Monitor domain resources with WebLogic Admin Console.
- Start /Stop servers.
- Set up and use node manager.
- Deploy applications.
- Configure database resources.
- Some system administration experience
- Some experience using basic Linux commands
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook, virtual labs and other necessary materials for this class.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 14c: Administration I: Course Overview
- WebLogic Server: Overview
- Installing and Patching WebLogic Server
- Creating Domains
- Starting Servers
- Using the Administration Console
- Configuring JDBC
- Monitoring a Domain
- Node Manager
- Deploying Applications
- Shared Java EE Libraries
- Network Channels and Virtual Hosts
- Clusters: Overview, Creation, and Configuration
- Clusters: Proxies and Sessions
- Clusters: Communication, Planning, and Troubleshooting
- WebLogic Server Security
- Backing Up a Domain and Upgrading WebLogic Server
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.