Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
- Use the Oracle tuning methodology.
- Use Oracle-supplied tools for monitoring and diagnosing SQL and instance performance issues.
- Use database advisors to proactively correct performance problems.
- Identify and tune problem SQL statements.
- Monitor instance performance by using Enterprise Manager.
- Tune instance components.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Database Administrator
At Course Completion
- Use the Oracle Database tuning methodology appropriate to the available tools
- Utilize database advisors to proactively tune an Oracle Database Instance
- Use the tools based on the Automatic Workload Repository to tune the database
- Diagnose and tune common SQL related performance problems
- Diagnose and tune common Instance related performance problems
- Use Enterprise Manager performance-related pages to monitor an Oracle Database
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop Ed 1
Oracle University Event Learning Subscription.
- Basic Tuning Diagnostics
- Using Automatic Workload Repository
- Defining the Scope of Performance Issues
- Using Metrics and Alerts
- Using Baselines
- Using AWR-Based Tools
- Real-Time Database Operation Monitoring
- Monitoring Applications
- Identifying Problem SQL Statements
- Influencing the Optimizer
- Reducing the Cost of SQL Operations
- Using SQL Performance Analyzer
- SQL Performance Management
- Using Database Replay
- Tuning the Shared Pool
- Tuning the Buffer Cache
- Tuning PGA and Temporary Space
- Automatic Memory
- Performance Tuning Summary with Waits
- Oracle Database Cloud Service: Overview
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.