Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
The AZ-500T00 course is designed to provide an understanding of security technologies and practices that can be used to protect Microsoft Azure resources. The course covers topics such as Azure identity and access management, network security, data protection, and governance and compliance. The course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for securing Azure resources, and who want to learn best practices and industry-standard techniques for doing so. Upon completion of the course, students should have a comprehensive understanding of Azure security, and be able to design and implement effective security solutions for their organization.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features
Before attending this course, it is strongly encouraged that learners acquire the knowledge equivalent to what is assessed as part of the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification.
Microsoft Learn environment.
This course helps you prepare for the following Microsoft Certification exam:
1. Manage Identity and Access
- Configure Entra ID PIM
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
- Configure Entra ID for Azure workloads
- Security for an Azure subscription
2. Implement Platform Protection
- Understand cloud security
- Azure networking
- Secure the network
- Implementing host security
- Implement platform security
- Implement subscription security
3. Secure Data and applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Understand application security
- Implement security for application lifecycle
- Secure applications
4. Manage Security Operations
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies using Azure Security Center
- Manage security alerts
- Respond to an remediation of security issues
- Create security baselines
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.