Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
- Create and run an HTML5 applications in NetBeans
- Create HTML5 forms to request information and process it
- Manipulate HTML5 elements through DOM
- Store objects by using the JSON API, Cookies, and Local Storage
- Style HTML documents with CSS3
- Use Media Queries and media data to adapt the web page to different screen sizes
- Create a Canvas, intervals, Drag and Drop interactions, and implement mouse gestures in HTML5
- Use AJAX to consume RESTful Web Services
- Identify the required Back-End technologies for REST and WebSocket with Java EE7
- Use Selectors and DOM manipulators to handle documents with jQuery
- Handle events and AJAX server responses with jQuery
At Course Completion
- Create applications with HTML5 forms to send data to services.
- Debug and inspect web applications and styles using browser’s tools.
- Add interactivity in HTML5 forms using events and DOM modification.
- Store user data in web applications using HTML5 Local Storage
- Create jQuery code to animate elements, handle DOM, events, or AJAX responses.
- Basic web knowledge
- Basic programming experience
Oracle University or BDA study materials.
- Knowing the objectives of the course
- Setting up the Environment
2. Web Application Essentials
- Creating HTML5 Applications in NetBeans
- Running HTML pages and analizing them by using the browser’s development tools
- Running HTML5 Applications in NetBeans
- Practice: Creating HTML5 Web Applications with NetBeans 8
- Accessing the properties of an object
- Creating HTML5 Documents
- Creating HTML5 Forms to request information and process it
- Validating HTML5 form input
- Manipulating HTML5 elements through DOM
- Practice: Creating a meal-divider application
- Practice: Calculating the total based on the age
6. Web Application Data
- Converting Objects to JSON Strings
- Storing Objects by using the JSON API, Cookies, and Local Storage
- Practice: Saving user input using JSON and Local Storage
- Practice: Restoring saved data when page loads
- Applying CSS styles to HTML documents
- Using CSS3 features to add dynamic styles to elements with events
- Using Media Queries and media data to adapt to different screens
- Practice: Writing CSS rules to style elements in the document
- Defining Functions
- Creating Closures and explaining Variable Scope
- Creating Prototypes
- Using the HTML5 Canvas Object to draw in pages
- Practices: Creating a Canvas, intervals, Drag and Drop, and implementing Mouse Gestures
9. AJAX and WebSocket
- Using AJAX to consume RESTful Web Services
- Using AJAX calls to create "Server Push" interactions
- Identifying alternatives to AJAX used in legacy code
- Understanding AJAX Security
- Using WebSocket to create Real-time Client/Server interactions
- Identifying the required Back-End technologies for REST and WebSocket with Java EE7
- Practices: Creating a Single-Page Application using RESTand a Tic-Tac-Toe Game Client with WebSocket
10. Developing Applications with jQuery
- Adding jQuery and jQuery UI libraries to your projects
- Using Selectors and DOM manipulators to handle documents
- Handling Events with jQuery
- Animating elements and Applying effects in the document
- Handling AJAX server responses
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.