Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
The AZ-204T00 course is designed to provide developers with the knowledge and skills needed to design and develop cloud-based applications on Microsoft Azure. The course covers a range of topics, including Azure compute, storage, security, and connectivity, as well as various Azure services such as Azure App Service, Azure Functions, and Azure Cosmos DB. Participants will learn how to design and implement scalable and highly available applications on Azure, and how to integrate these applications with other Azure services and third-party services. The course also covers important development tools and techniques, such as DevOps practices, source control, and testing, to help developers build reliable and efficient applications on Azure.
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
At Course Completion
Develop Azure Compute Solutions: Learners will gain competences in developing and deploying Azure virtual machines, containers, and Azure App Service Web Apps.
Develop Azure Storage Solutions: Learners will gain competences in using Azure Storage services such as Blob storage, Table storage, Queue storage, and File storage.
Implement Azure Security: Learners will gain competences in securing Azure resources and services.
To be successful in this course, learners should have the following:
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, and the Azure Portal.
- Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on, a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
- Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at the intermediate level.
- A general understanding of HTML, the HTTP protocol and REST API interfaces.
If you are new to Azure and cloud computing consider one of the following resources:
- Free online: Azure Fundamentals
- Instructor-led course: AZ-900T00: Azure Fundamentals
Microsoft Learn environment
This course helps you prepare for the following Microsoft Certification exam:
1. Create Azure App Service Web Apps
- Explore Azure App Service
- Configure web app settings
- Scale apps in Azure App Service
- Explore Azure App Service deployment slots
2. Implement Azure functions
- Explore Azure Functions
- Develop Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
3. Develop solutions that uses Blob storage
- Explore Azure Blob storage
- Manage the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Work with Azure Blob storage
4. Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB
- Explore Azure Cosmos DB
- Implement partitioning in Azure Cosmos DB
- Work with Azure Cosmos DB
5. Implement infrastructure as a service solutions
- Provision of virtual machines in Azure
- Create and deploy Azure Resource Manager templates
- Manage container images in Azure Container Registry
- Run container images in Azure Container Instances
6. Implement user authentication and authorization
- Explore the Microsoft identity platform
- Implement authentication by using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Implement shared access signatures
- Explore Microsoft Graph
7. Implement secure cloud solutions
- Implement Azure Key Vault
- Implement managed identities
- Implement Azure App Configuration
8. Implement API Management
- Explore API Management
9. Develop event-based solutions
- Explore Azure Event Grid
- Explore Azure Event Hubs
10. Develop message-based solutions
- Discover Azure message queues
11. Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
- Monitor app performance
12. Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.