CompTIA Linux+ course is designed to help you prepare for the CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) exam, which validates your skills and knowledge as a Linux system administrator. You will learn how to configure, manage, secure, and troubleshoot Linux systems and services, as well as how to use scripting, containers, and automation tools. The course covers all the domains and objectives of the CompTIA Linux+ exam.
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
The new CompTIA Linux+ is geared to teach the learner who will use Linux to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications.
- Linux Administrator; Junior Network Administrator; Systems Administrator; Web Administrator/Developer; Linux Engineer; Junior Cloud Engineer; Technical Support Specialist
- Network Administrator; Cybersecurity Engineer.
At Course Completion
- Configure, manage, operate, and troubleshoot Linux on-premises and cloud-based server environments,
- Use security best practices,
- Implement scripting, containerization, and automation,
- Take the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam.
Recommended experience is 12 months of hands-on experience working with Linux servers in a junior Linux support engineer or junior cloud/DevOps support engineer job role. CompTIA A+, Network+, and Server+ or similar certifications and/or knowledge are also recommended.
CompTIA CertMaster training materials
CompTIA Linux+ Exam XK0-005 (included in the course price)
- Lesson 1: Introducing Linux
- Lesson 2: Administering Users and Groups
- Lesson 3: Configuring Permissions
- Lesson 4: Implementing File Management
- Lesson 5: Authoring Text Files
- Lesson 6: Managing Software
- Lesson 7: Administering Storage
- Lesson 8: Managing Devices, Processes, Memory, and the Kernel
- Lesson 9: Managing Services
- Lesson 10: Configuring Network Settings
- Lesson 11: Configuring Network Security
- Lesson 12: Managing Linux Security
- Lesson 13: Implementing Simple Scripts
- Lesson 14: Using Infrastructure as Code
- Lesson 15: Managing Containers in Linux
- Lesson 16: Installing Linux
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.