Business Process Management Fundamentals
This 2-day course helps its participants gain basic knowledge and skills in business process management. Course will allow you to better understand and use BPM concepts and methods in your daily work. The course focuses on deepening participants’ understanding of BPM principles, modeling languages and standards used, best practices for process modeling and analysis.
The course is intended for various specialists who want to acquire basic knowledge of business concepts and modeling, principles of enterprise management and development, principles of business process management, concepts, methods and modeling, business process modeling notation BPMN v.2.0.
Business leaders, Business analysts, Process analysts, Process managers, IT solution architects, Designers and developers, etc.
At Course Completion you will be able
- Set business goals and objectives;
- Understand the basics of business processes;
- Identify, optimize, describe, evaluate, implement business processes;
- Model business processes using BPMN notation;
- To take for the OCEB2-Fundamental exam.
No specific prerequisites is required.
Training materials developed by BDA
The course prepares OMG OCEB 2 for the Fundamental Certification Exam.
Exam is included in course price.
- Business Basics
- Management Basics
- Fundamentals of a business process
- Business Motivation Model (BMM)
- Business process management
- Fundamentals of business process modeling
- Business process modeling and notation BPMN v.2.0:
- High-level business process framework
- High-level quality framework
- High-level framework of legislation and management
- OCEB Certification Process
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.