Business Analysis, CBAP® and CCBA® examination preparation course
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
This course will help students to learn business analysis processes, tasks and responsibilities according to the globally accepted practices.
- Business analysts
- Systems analysts
- Product owners
The course also helps people who work with and employ business analysts to understand the skills and knowledge they should expect from a skilled business analysis practitioner.
At Course Completion
- Understand the business analysis responsibilities
- Plan business analysis work more precise
- Identify risks related to business analysis responsibilities
- Make business analysis work more manageable, transparent
- Become Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®), if experience requirements are met.
- Become Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), if experience requirements are met.
- Good English reading language skills
- High school education.
- Business Analysis experience (at least 2.5 years for CCBA® and at least 5 years for CBAP®).
BABOK® Guide and Course Student Guide
The price for exam of Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ is included in course’s price.
Module 0: Course introduction:
Module 1: Business analysis introduction:
- What is business analysis?
- Who is a business analyst?
- International Institute of Business Analysis
- Business analysis key terms
- BABOK Guide v3
Module 2: Business analysis perspectives
Module 3: Strategy analysis
- Current state
- Future state
- Strategy analysis techniques
- Risk assessment
- Define change strategy
- Practical work “Strategy analysis for a given case”
Module 4: Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Business analysis approach
- Business analysis governance
- Information management
- Performance improvements
- Practical work “Plan business analysis for a given case”
- Practical work “Define measures of business analysis performance”
Module 5: Elicitation and collaboration
- Elicitation techniques
- Prepare for elicitation events
- Conduct elicitation events
- Confirm elicitation results
- Communicate business analysis information
- Manage stakeholder collaboration
- Practical work “Elicitation techniques”
- Practical work “Describe requirements for a given case”
Module 6: Requirements
- Requirements classification
- Requirements life cycle
- Requirements management in different methodologies
- Requirements management techniques
Module 7: Requirements analysis and design definition
- Requirements architecture
- Specify and model requirements
- Requirements modeling techniques
- Verify requirements
- Validate requirements
- Practical work “Requirements modeling techniques for a given case”
- Design options
- Potential value
- Recommended solution
- Practical work “Define design options for a given case”
Module 8: Requirements life cycle management
- Trace requirements
- Maintain requirements
- Prioritize requirements
- Assess requirements changes
- Approve requirements
- Practical work “Prioritize requirements for a given case”
Module 9: Solution evaluation
- Solution concept
- Solution performance measurement
- Performance measures
- Solution limitations
- Enterprise limitations
- Increase solution value
- Practical work “Define performance measures for a given case”
Module 10: Underlying competences
- Business Analysis Competency Model introduction
- Underlying competences
Module 11: Application process
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.