Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
The AZ-800T00 course is designed to provide an overview of the core concepts and principles of cloud computing and Microsoft Azure. The course covers topics such as cloud computing models, Azure services, security and compliance, and governance and management. By the end of the course, learners should have a basic understanding of how to deploy and manage Azure services, as well as an understanding of the key factors to consider when planning and implementing a cloud computing solution.
This five-day course is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. Windows Server Hybrid Administrators implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Use administrative techniques and tools in Windows Server.
- Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
- Implement identity services in Windows Server.
- Implement identity in hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS.
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage network infrastructure services.
- Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server, and configure networking and storage.
- Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machine remotely.
- Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server.
- Configure file servers and storage.
- Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied in the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied in the first prerequisite).
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts
- Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Experience working hands-on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell
Microsoft Learn environment.
This course helps you prepare for the following Microsoft Certification exam:
1. Identity services in Windows Server
- Introduction to AD DS
- Manage AD DS domain controllers and FSMO roles
- Implement Group Policy Objects
- Manage advanced features of AD DS
2. Implementing identity in hybrid scenarios
- Implement hybrid identity with Windows Server
- Deploy and manage Azure IaaS Active Directory domain controllers in Azure
3. Windows Server administration
- Perform Windows Server secure administration
- Describe Windows Server administration tools
- Perform post-installation configuration of Windows Server
- Just Enough Administration in Windows Server
4. Facilitating hybrid management
- Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS virtual machines remotely
- Manage hybrid workloads with Azure Arc
5. Hyper-V virtualization in Windows Server
- Configure and manage Hyper-V
- Configure and manage Hyper-V virtual machines
- Secure Hyper-V workloads
- Run containers on Windows Server
- Orchestrate containers on Windows Server using Kubernetes
6. Deploying and configuring Azure VMs
- Plan and deploy Windows Server IaaS virtual machines
- Customize Windows Server IaaS virtual machine images
- Automate the configuration of Windows Server IaaS virtual machines
7. Network infrastructure services in Windows Server
- Deploy and manage DHCP
- Implement Windows Server DNS
- Implement IP address management
- Implement remote access
8. Implementing hybrid networking infrastructure
- Implement hybrid network infrastructure
- Implement DNS for Windows Server IaaS VMs
- Implement Windows Server IaaS VM IP addressing and routing
9. File servers and storage management in Windows Server
- Manage Windows Server file servers
- Implement Storage Spaces and Storage Spaces Direct
- Implement Windows Server Data Deduplication
- Implement Windows Server iSCSI
- Implement Windows Server Storage Replica
10. Implementing a hybrid file server infrastructure
- Overview of Azure file services
- Implementing Azure File Sync
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.