Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Apply or ask a question!
If you want to apply for the course or ask a question about it, feel free to use this form.
The MS-100T00 course is designed to provide IT professionals with the skills and knowledge required to deploy, configure, and manage Microsoft 365 services. The course covers a wide range of topics, including identity and access management, security and compliance, and Microsoft 365 deployment and management.
By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of how to manage user identities and access across Microsoft 365 services, as well as how to plan and implement security and compliance measures to protect their organization’s data. They will also learn how to manage devices and applications in a Microsoft 365 environment, and how to troubleshoot common issues that may arise.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
At Course Completion
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Office 365 product functionality
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
Microsoft learn environment.
This course helps you prepare for the following Microsoft Certification exam:
1. Designing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning Microsoft 365 in your On-premises Infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid Enviroment
- Planning Your Migration to Office 365
2. Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Managing User Accounts and Licenses in Microsoft 365
- Managing Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Your Domain Services
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
3. Managing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring Tenant Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
4. Office 365 Overview
- Exchange Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Teams Overview
- Additional Resources Overview
- Device Management Overview
5. Configuring Office 365
- Office 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Office 365
6. Managing Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Microsoft Analytics
7. Planning and Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
8. Implementing Application and External Access
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Designing Solutions for External Access
If you want to get more information about this course, contact us by phone +371 67505091 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.