ITIL®v3_SO, ITIL®v3 Service Operation Certificate
|Kursa ilgums, stundas:||24|
|Kursa cena, LVL (bez PVN):||880,00|
|4.septembrī - 6.septembrī, 2013||Rīga, Tallinas 4||Latviski|
Apraksts nav pieejams latviešu valodā
3 days including 90 minute ITILV3 Service Operation multiple choice scenario based examination.
- CIOs, Architects, IT Consultants, IT Managers, IT Audit, IT Planners
- IT Professionals working in Service Operation roles
- Individuals requiring a detailed understanding of ITIL Service Operation
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management
- Individuals seeking progress to the ITIL Master in IT Service Management
- All IT Professionals wishing to progress through the V3 qualification scheme
After course students will be able to
- Understand the importance of Service Management as a practice concept
- Understand Service Operation principles, policies, procedures, purpose and objective
- How Service Operation interacts with all core Service Lifecycle processes
- Understand the new ITIL Service Operation processes and roles
- Understand the new ITIL Service Operation functions
- How to measure ITIL Service Operation processes and functions
- Understand technology considerations surrounding ITIL Service Operation
- Identify the challenges, success factors and risks with ITIL Service Operation
- Undertake the new ITIL Service Operation examination!
Examination for ITIL Service Operation Certification:
Candidates will undertake Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario based, gradient scored questions in the 90 minute closed book examination. The 90 minute multiple choice examination is undertaken in the afternoon at the end of the three day course. A pass mark of 70% is required in order to be awarded the ITIL Service Operation Certification and 3 credits.
The results will be received directly by candidates approximately 2-3 weeks following the examination.
Existing holders of ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or V2 ITIL Foundation Certificate plus Bridge Certificate.
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and other necessary materials for this class.
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operation core concepts and principles
- Service Operation processes
- Common Service Operation activities
- Organising the Service Operation functions
- Service Operation organisational structures
- Technology considerations for Service Operation
- Service Operation considerations and staffing
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks for Service Operation