50430, Administering Team Foundation Server 2010
|Kursa ilgums, stundas:||24|
|Kursa cena, LVL (bez PVN):||450,00|
Šobrīd kurss nav ieplānots. Klikšķiniet šeit, lai pieteiktos kursam. Mēs Jūs informēsim, tikko būs zināmi iespējami apmācību datumi.
Apraksts nav pieejams latviešu valodā
About this Course:
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010. The course focuses on the technologies used in Team Foundation Server 2010 and the techniques used to deploy, manage and support Team Foundation Server 2010.
This course is intended for novice experienced administrators with either a background in software development or a background in system administration. This course is intended to provide administrators with knowledge to effectively manage and administer TFS 2010.
This course is not intended to provide developers with comprehensive knowledge covering how to use Team Foundation Server to support development, but instead provides administrators with the requisite knowledge to manage Team Foundation Server in a development environment.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for and deploy Team Foundation Server
- Manage Tam Foundation Server security and permissions
- Configure and manage Team Foundation Server Build
- Perform basic customization of Process Templates, work items and workflow
- Support developers that use workspaces and shelvesets.
- Deploy Team Server Proxy
- Backup, restore and monitor Team Foundation
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Possess of working knowledge of Windows Server administrative tasks.
1. Introduction to Team Foundation Server Administration:
- What is Application Lifecycle Management?
- Visual Studio and Application Lifecycle Management
- What is Team Foundation Server?
- Overview of the Development Process
- TFS Components and Terms
- Role of the Administrator in the Development Process
- TFS Administration Overview
2. Planning and Deploying TFS 2010:
- TFS Topologies
- Architectural requirements, Hardware considerations and Software considerations
- Networking requirements including firewall and ports
- Domain, Workgroup and Service accounts
- SQL Server and SharePoint requirements
- Topology considerations for small teams, single server, existing infrastructure or more than 1 server, and server farms
- Planning for Version Control Proxy
3. Configuration and Operations of TFS 2010:
- Default TFS Security groups and configuring permissions
- Managing team project collections and team projects
- Managing the TFS build System
- Configuring Reporting and Analysis Services
4. Client Connectivity:
- Client Connectivity License Requirements
- IDE Configuration for TFS Integration
- Team Explorer 2010
- Microsoft Office Connectivity
- Team Web Access
- Configuring Visual Studio and Team Explorer for Proxy Server
- Resolving TFS connectivity issues
5. Customization of Team Projects:
- Managing Work item Queries
- Customizing Work items and Workflow
- TFS Power tools
6. Administering Version Control:
- Managing Workspaces
- Administering Branching and Merging
- Managing Shelvesets
7. Upgrading, Migrating, and Integration:
- Upgrading to TFS 2010
- Migrating to TFS 2010
- Visual Source Safe Migrations
- Integration with TFS
8. Advanced Administration:
- Validating an installation
- Manual configuration of SharePoint and reporting services post-installation
- Advanced management of TFS Application and Data Tiers
- Rebuilding the Warehouse
- Service Account management
- Version Control Proxy Deployment
- Fault Tolerant Solutions
9. Backup, Restore and Monitoring TFS 2010:
- Backing Up TFS 2010
- Restoring TFS 2010
- Monitoring TFS 2010