ITIL®v3_MALC, ITIL®v3 Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate
|Course length, hours:||40|
|Price of the course, LVL (VAT not included):||1195.00|
|16.September - 20.September, 2013||Rīga, Tallinas 4||English|
5 days including 90 minute ITILV3 MALC multiple choice scenario based examination.
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs).
- Senior IT Managers, IT Managers, Supervisors.
- IT Professionals, IT Operations practitioners.
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL V3 core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module leading to the Expert certification.
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
After course students will be able to:
- Identify and control business and management issues in IT Service Management.
- Manage the planning and implementation of IT Service Management.
- Validate your knowledge across the entire ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- Implement Strategic Change Management and Risk Management/Transfer activities.
- Handle organizational challenges and assess the value of your IT services.
- Learn the knowledge required to prepare for and pass the Managing Across the Lifecycle Exam.
Examination for ITIL MALC Certification:
Candidates will undertake Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario based, gradient scored questions in the 90 minute closed book examination.
The 90 minute multiple choice examination is undertaken in the afternoon at the end of the five day course. A pass mark of 70% is required in order to be awarded the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification and 5 credits.
The results will be received directly by candidates approximately 2-3 weeks following the examination.
Existing holders of ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or V2 ITIL Foundation Certificate plus Bridge Certificate.
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and other necessary materials for this class.
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues.
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management.
- Management of Strategic Change.
- Risk Management.
- Managerial Functions.
- Understanding Organizational Challenges.
- Lifecycle Project Assessment.
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance.